Felicity Blunt Is Stanley Tucci's 20 Years Younger Wife Meet the Literary Agent

Felicity Blunt, the wife of actor, director, and producer Stanley Tucci, is also the older sister of Emily Blunt. It was thanks to the Hollywood star that Felicity and Stanley met, actually.

Back in 2010, the "Mary Poppins" star married the "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi" actor John Krasinski in a beautiful ceremony held at the exclusive mansion of George Clooney at Lake Como, Italy.

Stanley would like to apologize to his late wife.

Stanley Tucci in Central Park on April 29, 2001 | Photo: Getty Images

STANLEY AND FELICITY'S FIRST MEETING

Emily and Stanley worked together in "The Devil Wears Prada," and they developed a very good friendship, so he was one of the guests.

During the ceremony, Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt met each other, and despite their 20-year age-gap, they hit it off almost immediately. In November 2011, the couple announced their engagement, and in September 2012, they tied the knot.

Emily Blunt's sister became the stepmother of Camilla and twins Nicolo and Isabel, Stanley's three children from his previous marriage to Kate Tucci. The late social worker and Stanley tied the knot in 1995, but she passed away from breast cancer in 2009.

Back in 2015, almost three years after marrying Felicity, Stanley confessed that the death of his first wife still affected him and, consequently, his current marriage.

Stanley Tucci and Kate Tucci on April 21, 2009 in New York City | Photo: Getty Images

HIS NEW MARRIAGE MADE HIM FEEL GUILTY

The "Fortitude" actor pointed out that it was tough for him to go on vacation with Felicity at first as he felt "guilty." Stanley made clear that "you always feel guilty."

He also revealed that, in his house, there were photos of Kathryn that could lead to Felicity feeling jealous. Fortunately, they are still together, and no negative rumors have been created around them.

Felicity Blunt and Stanley Tucci on January 19, 2020 in Paris, France | Photo: Getty Images

Talking to The Guardian, the "Murder One" actor said that he would like to apologize to his late wife. After saying that they did everything they could to save her, he admitted:

"I couldn't be in that room [when she died] because I knew it would be so devastating that I wouldn't be able to take care of the kids after."

FELICITY BLUNT'S CAREER

Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt, who is a literary agent, have had two children together so far: son Matteo and daughter Emilia.

While most details of Felicity's life have been kept away from the spotlight, it is reported that she has been working for the London talent agency Curtis Brown since 2005. In her bio, she wrote:

"My fiction tastes are broad but are unified by my desire to represent unique stories and smart voices. What I want is to feel passionate about the narrative."

Although Felicity prefers to live a quiet life, she has attended some red-carpet events to support her sister and her husband on several occasions.

Apart from that, she often uses her Twitter account to praise the work of her loved ones and also to promote and gush about some of her accomplishments and projects!

STANLEY'S PERFECT NEGRONI

Earlier this month, Stanley made headlines after teaching his social media followers how to make the "perfect Negroni" in the middle of the novel coronavirus disease.

With Felicity behind the camera, he created his version of the classic cocktail in a three-minute video that has over 50,000 likes on Instagram.

After adding gin, sweet vermouth, Campari, and giving it a good shake, the actor served the cocktail in a fancy cup with no ice and a slice of orange. He eventually tried it, and they gave it to his wife so she could do it, too.

Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt are not the only celebrities who have shared useful videos on social media amid this isolation period, though. Several musicians, Keith Urban, have uploaded free virtual concerts on Instagram!

ncG1vNJzZmimlazAb63MqKSapZFjsLC5jmtnbmhiZnqnscuimqKsqWKvrcHNrWSiq12owaK6y56wZqylmLCqv4xrZ2axlZa%2Fb7TTpqM%3D